Ultra-Sil Dry Day Packupdated
BEST USE: Day Pack
WATERPROOF? For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
DURABILITY: Sharp objects or abrasive surfaces can damage the fabric
DIMENSIONS: 18.9 x 11.8 x 8.7 in | 48 x 30 x 22 cm
WEIGHT: 3.9 oz | 110 g
Shipping & Returns
We want you to have the best possible experience when using our website which is why we offer free shipping on orders over £50 and £3.95 for orders under this.
We aim to dispatch your order on the same day and deliver it the following working day For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
We also offer a free-of-charge return service meaning you can buy in complete confidence from us. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Ultra-Sil Dry Day Pack is a minimalist must have that provides surprising versatility and performance for such a small package. The incredible strength-to-weight performance and handy 22L capacity is equally at home as a summit pack on hiking adventures, as a sightseeing day pack while travelling, or for carrying an impromptu grocery shop while on foot or two wheels. Add an elasticised compression lacing system and a roll top closure and you have the perfect ultralight daypack that is waterproof and stows away in its own tiny stuff sack.
- Ultra-Sil 30D siliconized CORDURA® fabric for strength and durability
- Reinforced shoulder straps for increased carrying comfort
- Packs into an attached stuff sack that includes a handy carabiner
- Double stitched seams and fully tape sealed construction
- Elasticized compression lacing system
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
Best UseSummit Pack, Bike Commuting
FabricSiliconized Cordura fabric
Pack AccessTop (hypalon roll top)
SpecialReflective compression lacing system
Frequently Asked questions
Capable of carrying heavy weights?
Yes. The seams and materials will support a surprising amount of weight. But – the pack and shoulder straps are not padded, so we would not suggest carrying anything above 15 lbs / 7 kg for anything more than a short duration.
For its intended use, yes. The pack is made of a waterproof material with a roll-top closure: it will withstand heavy rain, but is not intended for paddling
Going to last?
Yes, the construction and durable materials of the pack with hold up with correct care.