TSA Travel LockOut of stock
WEIGHT: 1.4 oz | 41 g
Shipping & Returns
We want you to have the best possible experience when using our website which is why we offer free shipping on orders over £50 and £3.95 for orders under this.
We aim to dispatch your order on the same day and deliver it the following working day For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
We also offer a free-of-charge return service meaning you can buy in complete confidence from us. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
The Travelling Light TSA Travel Lock is TSA approved, which means your luggage will easily go through airport security and arrive at your destination locked and secure. Conversely, using non-approved locks may result in them being cut off, or worse, your zip sliders cut off. TSA Travel locks are made in three versions: combination lock, combination cable lock and key card lock.
- Transportation Security Administration (TSA) approved
- Travel Sentry Red Diamond Icon (alerting TSA they can open this lock)
- Three-dial Combination Lock: Perfect for lockable zip sliders and joining most double-pull zips
- Combination Cable Lock: Adds versatility for oversize zips or unusual closures and keeping several bags together.
- Key Card Lock: A very lightweight lock with cable which uses a credit card and key-ring sized key-cards you keep in your wallet or travel documents.
Applies to liquid care products under 3 fluid ounces (89ml), and to the ‘leaves’ of Pocket Soaps and Pocket Care products. Pack the liquids in an appropriate see-through bag and you’re good to go through airport security!
Frequently Asked questions
Able to completely secure a bag?
No. Truly determined thieves will slash zippers to open a bag. Locks deter opportunistic thieves
Configurable to one cardkey?
No. The Cardkey locks each have their own individual pattern
Light enough for travel?
Yes. Each lock weighs less than 1.6 oz / 50g - insignificant on checked baggage