Neck Pouch RFIDupdated
DIMENSIONS: 5.7 x 4.9 x 1.2 in | 145 x 125 x 30 mm
WEIGHT: 0.7 oz | 20 g
Shipping & Returns
We want you to have the best possible experience when using our website which is why we offer free shipping on orders over £50 and £3.95 for orders under this.
We aim to dispatch your order on the same day and deliver it the following working day For more details, check out our Shipping Policy.
We also offer a free-of-charge return service meaning you can buy in complete confidence from us. For more details, please check out our Refund Policy.
Lightweight, neck pouch RFID protection that keeps your valuables close and your credit cards safe from digital skimmer. The adjustable and comfortable webbed neck strap makes it easy to wear and the compact passport size featuring two pockets allows it to discreetly be worn beneath your clothing. Lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card protection.
- Lined with RFID-proof fabric for digital credit card / passport protection
- Keep money, passport and tickets safe and hidden but accessible
- Soft 3D mesh for comfort against your skin
- Neck pouch has three pockets
- Low profile design to conceal your travel valuables
- Adjustable and comfortable webbing neck strap
- Please note: RFID-protected products will only offer protection against scanning of the very low-power signal emitted by a credit card or passport chip. They will not block a higher power radio signal (for instance a Smartphone or a Car-Key or Garage remote)
This range of travel safety products is lined with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)-proof fabric. The copper-nickel plated fabric is visible on the inside of some pockets. The range is constructed with water and abrasion resistant Ultra-Sil fabric to reduce weight while maintaining durability.
Cordura® is a special type of nylon yarn used for its strength. These yarns are used in two different product areas:
- In the siliconized Ultra-Sil fabrics used in Ultra-Sil Dry Sacks, Stuff Sacks, Compression Sacks, Pack Covers, Travelling Light and Travel Essentials products
- In the foot section of the extremely tough eVent® Quagmire Gaiters.
An incredibly lightweight yet durable fabric used in a large number of Sea to Summit products. This 30 denier Nylon is made with CORDURA® yarns for strength, woven into a ripstop pattern. Two versions of the fabric are used:
- Water-resistant products (such as the Ultra-Sil Stuff Sacks) are siliconized on both sides for ultimate packability
- Waterproof products (such as the UltraSil Dry Sack are) siliconized on the outside and PU-coated on the inside to allow seam taping.
- Both versions have a hydrostatic head greater than 2000mm – which makes them more than adequately waterproof for the types of environments they are intended for.
Best UseConcealed wallet and credit card protection
Material(s)Lined with RFID-proof fabric and a soft 3D mesh back for comfort against your skin
Frequently Asked questions
Prevent my smartphone from receiving calls?
No. Mobile phones receive & transmit a much stronger signal than a chip credit card
Protect credit cards and passports against digital skimmers?
Yes - it is lined with copper-nickel film that will block RF signals.
Only to an extent. It will protect contents against perspiration, but not from significant external moisture